Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Go Green// Happy St. Patty's Day

(Das Boot)
Happy (Belated) St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope no one got pinched! I must say I did a little pinching of my own! Mwahaha! ;-)
Yesterday was a wonderful day of shopping with my sister, both for clothes and for my nephews 11th  birthday party today! Ahh I cannot wait.  This little boot goody was found at my Target (tar-jhay if you're fancy). 
Now as you can tell, mint green was the only green I was rockin yesterday! I love love love this hi lo skirt. Another great transition outfit for awkward Oklahoma weather!
 
 
Check out my sister's clothing haul from yesterday! For a girl who never wears colors I am so proud of that bright pink dress!
 
~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the birthday greeting! Let's follow one another?

    xx, Genevieve www.styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com -- Hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new lace blouse

    ReplyDelete