Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tribal Sweater

 
 
(If I had my own tribe, we would wear pink...)
 
Happy Sunday lovelies!! It is that BEAUTIFUL (even though its in the 30's out in OKC..) time of year called SPRING BREAK! I knew this was a wonderful gift of a break as a student, but I honestly know I enjoy it much more now as a teacher! But I was an "honors kid" so, hey.
 
I have been in Dallas this weekend with my sweet friend Heather. We had an amazing, amazing girls trip and I am so thankful for her and some time away!
 
Here is my travel outfit for todays yucky weather. Spring is not quite upon us yet, but thats ok because I get to wear this amazing soft pink sweater! It's from Rue 21, as a lot of my things are.  I really look forward to wearing this with shorts, dresses, tights, you name it.  It is a perfect transition piece!!
 
Be prepared for Dallas pics this week! What did you do this weekend? Are you spring ready yet? I know I am!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment