Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Maxi Rules

(work vs. play)
 
Hello loves! I am sooo excited for the beautiful spring weather we are getting here! I of course had to wear my favorite new maxi that I picked up this week. I got it at Rue 21 for $7.00 and I am OBSESSED.
 
There are so many ways to wear a maxi, and I wanted to include a couple in my post today.
 
On the left is a great work look. tuck in a high neck shirt or collared shirt with your maxi and a nice statement necklace. Of course a cardigan would also dress this right up!  In colder weather add a scarf, leather jacket and tights/boots and you can still look chic.
 
On the left is my "play" look. When I am out of work I like to change into more playful and youthful attire.  I love the crop top trend so I paired a denim top with it. If you want a more conservative look a tank and leather jacket will also create the same look!
 
For more ideas check my Pinterest Fashion Board HERE!
 
~Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment