Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cake cake cake// i leopard obsessed pt. 2

(Kelsea, V and I. Oh and more leopard. Grr:))
Today my friends and I celebrated my sweet friend V's birthday! We are celebrating our 20th year of being friends so it has been an exciting year.  My friend Kelsea and I are celebrating our 15th year! Go us!

(here are more of our friends and the delicous Whiskey Cake!)
We ate and gabbed at a newer restaurant here in OKC called Whiskey Cake. I had the chicken and waffles, soo so so amazing! I would definitely go back. They also offer full french presses of coffee, and well, yes, I'll be going back.  It was a great way to celebrate on a cold and blustery day here in OKC!

(Me and Kelsea)
 
My dearest Kelsea is also a blogger. Please go check out her link HERE.  She is a beautiful writer and also very witty!


(Beautiful 27!)
 
I was literally in a cake coma yesterday afternoon! After the Whiskey Cake her boyfriend surprised her with this beautiful raspberry creme cake from La Baguette, a french bakery and restaurant here in OKC. I highly recommend it it was delicious!

 
We also tried some Miracle Frooties, which have this magical ability to make sour fruits and foods taste amazing!! I licked a lemon, a lime, grapefruit, and kiwi.  They all tasted like sweet candy! mmm!
 
It was a fun day with some sweet people. Happy Birthday V!!!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment