Tuesday, March 4, 2014

my girly home// living room redux

(I love these pieces as I thrifted both of them before I moved to this apartment! So giry and shabby chic)
 
Welcome to my girly living room redux! I decided to update some touches of my home decor to share with you today!
 
(I am so in love with these golden butterflies flying across my wall!)

With the ice and snow that has hit OKC, I have been out of school for 2 days! Hmm... now how to fill my time.. Well I have filled it with some redecorating and also catching up on The Bachelor! (Oh, the drama..)

(Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much)

I am a very girly girl. I did not picture my furniture, but it is a cream color with pink pillows. It's a very country chic, and I got the whole set for $70.00.. Gotta love ballin on a budget!
(More white flowers, I love)

My living room theme is pink, white, and metallic. I rearranged some things from my bedroom and also supplemented with a very snowy trip to Hobby Lobby where I did get stuck in the snow. I left that corner smelling like hot rubber thats for sure!
 
(I love you to the Moon and Back.. le sigh!)
 
(You can't tell but the two flowers are burlap, plus a sweet pea candle from Hobby Lobby.. gotta get this place smelling nice!)

I love the little accents. I also crafted a few things which I will incude in a future DIY post so hang on to your seats out there!!

I hope if you have ice and snow where you are you are warm, cozy, and have hot cocoa (oh and maybe the bacheor). Happy Tuesday Everyone!

~Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Loving all of these girly touches. Pretty, pretty! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with those butterflies. Where are they from?

    xx, Genevieve
    www.styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com -- Won't you be my follower? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!

    I got those butterflies at Hobby Lobby! They are awith the stick on decals for the wall. They were so easy to apply and make me super happy!!

    Thanks again!:)

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete