Sunday, March 9, 2014

Loose Lace

 
Happy Weekend, Lovelies!
 
This has been a wonderful yet very cold weekend.  I spent most of yesterday helping out at our local Science Olympiad competition with my students and PEAK teacher. It was fun but tiring! Thanks to my sister who gifted with me a caramel macchiato! #bestsisterever
 
This was my outfit yesterday since I love wearing white, especially when I am not at school! (No chances for messes, spills, handprints, etc etc etc)  I adore lace right now.  It has taken awhile for me to get on the loose fitting dress trend but now I am pretty much obsessed. I love anything vintage or retro and it makes me feel like I have taken a step back a few decades when I wear it! Woohoo.
 
How do you feel about flowy dresses? How do you style them? Have a sensation Sunday, everyone!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment