Monday, March 17, 2014

Lace Love

(
As I post this, OKC is sitting at a brisk 39 degrees. To think it was gorgeous and in the 70's on Friday when I took this! C'est la Oklahoma.
 
I am literaly obsessed with lace right now, and this shirt iis no exception. I got it from Target and it is so versatile and beautiful!  I decided to let my poor pale legs out for some sun on Friday and wear it with shorts and my new heeled booties.  I'm sorry if you need sunglasses for this picture! ;-)
 
Today I am going to help my sister get ready for my nephews birthday party and I am so excited. I am also excited because I slept in. It was amazing.
 
Are you on spring break? What are your plans?  Are you as lace obsessed as I am, and how do you wear it? I just might need your ideas!
 
~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought this top! Do you follow targetdoesitagain on IG? That's how I found it, haha. I gotta say, it looks way better on you!

    xx, Genevieve -- Hope you'll follow back! http://styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you girl! I need to start following it, I just saw it as I was strolling past and it was love at first sight. I had seen this style of shirt on pinterest alot so it was already in my brain!

    Thanks for the comment! Xoxo,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete