Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Work Swag Wednesday

 
 
Happy Wednesday Loves.  Here is to a a beautiful week! Yesterday was my first real taste of spring, so I got to wear this sweet pink/coral lacce dress. I paired it with a floral scarf, statement necklace and cardi plus some flats.
 
I am still working on the picture quality for my blog.  I downloaded VSCO app and I am playing with it to help with my iphone photography.
 
In time I want to purchase a good DSLR camera. Does any other bloggers out there have any recommendations?  Remember I am on a teachers budget so it will be a splurge and I'd like to have something nice but nothing crazy over the top in price. I would love any input someone has!
 
A quick post today, as I am at school on lunch, and kindergarteners are almost here!!!!!! Happy Hump Day y'all!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment