Monday, March 10, 2014

i brake for birds// polka dots linkup

 
Monday, Monday lovelies!  It has been crazy, crazy weather this week. It was in the 30's this morning and now well into the 70's this afternoon! I decided to show you my way to make a cute transition outfit.
I love this outfit because the dress is sleeveless, so you can go from coat and scarf, to sweater, to a sleeveless dress and be perfectly comfy all day. Cheers to that.
 
I added this for a little fun to your Monday. Also because this is well, my life. I am Zoey in this show! If you love polka dots OR New Girl leave me some love below in the comments!
 
I am linking up my polka dots today thanks to Because Shanna Said So! Go check her and the other lovely  bloggers out! :-)
 
~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog girl and I love it! <3

    Your outfits are absolutely adorable, and I LOVE NEW GIRL!

    Cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means the world to me! :-)

      ~Amanda

      Delete