Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Confessional {Link Up}


1. I confess that I have neglected my apartment all week. In preparing my new/old classroom and cleaning, organizing, and shopping for it.. I have totally neglected my apartment. My sweet little treehouse looks like a mini-tornado ran through it. Oh dear!!

2. I confess that I am so excited for spring!!! My mind has already switched gears. I am dreaming of flowy skirts, sandals, and sunhats.  However the OKC weather currently reads ten degrees and snow.  Come on Jack Frost, have your last hurrah and be done with it!!

3. I confess that I plan all my outfits out on Sundays. This is a new ritual, and it completely saves my brain during the week. I check the weather, plan daily, and throw in a couple extra outfits should I change my mind. HANDLED.

4. I confess that I am leaning on God alot right now. For some reason, my brain and heart do not understand God's plan for me right now.I am definitely in a frustrated and restless time in my life. I confess that I am praying about it and really working on releasing my worries. (Tryin' to keep it real, folks)

5. I confess that I got my tattoo fixed Friday... and I want more. I totally understand tattoos are not for everyone.  I myself originally found them to be trashy.. but then I saw good tattoos. I also started to understand how personal they can be. Being an artist and creative soul, my tattoos have brought me so much joy and release. 

I have a little angel wing on each foot (a la Hermes), and I adore them. I got them touched up Friday and am so excited! Minus the part that I am not really supposed to wear shoes andddd it's 10 degrees outside. No bueno.

 
(And here it is, in black and white:))
 
This link up is courtesy of A Blonde Ambition. Go check out her amazing Southern Style!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment