Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pink and Navy

 
Happy Saturday, Loves!  I apologize for my short hiatus...  As any teachers know, spring break and thereafter is a madhouse of activity!  At least with all this activity, the sun is slowly starting to come out (c'mon, spring!!) and I can start wearing all the dresses I have been saving all year.
 
My springtime goal is also to start adding more bold color to my wardrobe.  I will talk more on that in future posts, but help remind me to stay away from beige, cream, tan, light brown, white and black.. for some reason these colors call out to me constantly!
 
Although I know navy is still a neutral, I thought mixing some pink and navy would brighten me right up for spring.  So here are a couple of looks from this past week.
 
How do you brighten up your neutrals?  Are you still transitioning into spring?
 
Happy Weekend everyone!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment