Friday, February 28, 2014

Casual Friday// I am Leopard Obsessed

(oh my, poor posture alert!)

Happy Friday and TGIF my blog lovelies!!  For me this week has flown by.  I am still busy working on moving and redecorating my new/old art room. I can't wait to show you my big reveal!!

(still working on gettin clearer photos!)
 
I often skip casual friday just because I would rather wear a dress or skirt and be ready to look cute for going out that evening.  But this week I needed/wanted to rock some skinny jeans. I spruced up this turquoise tee with a leopard tank and some long pearls. Also my sparkly Steve Madden flats.
 
I am pretty obsessed with all things leopard. Even my car matts are leopard!! If you want to see more of my leopard obsession (and well just my fashion wants in general) check out my Pinterest Board and make sure to follow me too!!
 
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! I am getting my wing tattoos fixed tonight, so please wish me luck!!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment