Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hearts and Stripes

 
Well HELLO blogging world! It has been such a long time (sad!!) since I have posted!  So much for that New Years resolution of posting every day... BUT there is no time like the present to get back into the swing of things!

 
I hope that everyone had a wonderful, love filled Valentine's Day.  Mine was incredible. I got to spend time with the people I care about so that was all I could want. Oh and some roses and I got those too! Yay! :-)
 
This is the outfit I wore the day AFTER Valentiens (yesterday) because I just wasn't quite ready to let the love go yet!  I am in love with stripes and they are super in, so I paired it with my heart scarf to girly it up.

 


If you haven't noticed so far, I LOVE girly styles! I have really been having fun this year mixing girly pieces in with more fashion forward or masculine prints, styles, and fabrics.
 
Do you like to get girly or do you like to grunge it up? What did you do for the holiday of love this year?
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment