Monday, February 17, 2014

Pink and Black to the Max

 
Three posts in a row? What is this madness! ;-) Hopefully this is the start to a much more consistent blogging experience.  Here is what I wore on my Sunday. I would have to say pink and black are some of my favorite colors to wear. I also am adoring maxi skirts, they are so versatile in any weather (as long as its not slushy outside! I can't imagine dragging around a wet 30 pound skirt LOL.)
 
Remember you can dress up a maxi to the weather. If it is cold I would wear a cardigan or leather jacket and a scarf.  If it is hot a simple tank will do.  We are having gorgeous mid-weather here in OKC so I wore a black tee with a little lace detail and a leather jacket when it got cooler in the evening.

 
Yesterday was one of those real blessings of a day.  It started out rough, emotionally, for me.  I went and experienced my first small groups at my church though, and it really took the edge off. It is amazing what God can do through even just simple conversations.  I love being around people where you can just see their HEART so instantly. It was wonderful!

 
Now back to fashion. I am still adoring statement necklaces they really dress up an outfit. I am on the search for a white one if anyone knows where a great place is to get one? White would go with 99.9% of everything I wear.
 
It is back to school today, and I am already running a bit late (ACK) but please feel free to leave comments and feedback for me!
 
Do you wear maxi's? What is your favorite way to dress them up? Have you had a great experience with a small group at your church?
 
~Amanda
 



No comments:

Post a Comment