Friday, February 21, 2014

T.G.I.F.// Got My Hurr Did

 
 
Alright my love doves! It is HERE! Friday!! The most HOPEFUL day of the week! Today I wanted to dress extra cute for school and mixed up some neutrals and stripes!  I love the kind of weather we are having in Oklahoma right now.  Warm enough to wear skirts and dresses but still cool enough to wear boots! I adore these brown boots.
 
Funny story, I was hiking and got into some mud last weekend, so I keep feeling little pieces fall down while I'm at school today! A little dirty but a reminder of some fun in the sun. :-)


 
This week has been INSANELY busy for me. We are on the eve of Youth Arts Month (March) so I have been running around like a chicken with his head cut off! Not to mention its tax season, and I am teaching a painting class to my fellow teachers on Saturday.  Great stuff and many blessings but busy busy busy!
 
In the midst of my arting, taxes, picking up supplies AND going to a new dr. yesterday I got my hurr did! It was long overdue.  Pictured behind me is my sweet friend/sister-from-anotha-mista/hairstylist!! She is the sweetest and I had so much fun catching up with her.


'
 
Voila! Goldilocks is back.  I am extra excited because I am FINALLY getting my hair to grow!! The remedy I have found for me is realizing a lack of iron in my diet.  I have started squirting liquid iron vitamins into my juice every day.

It has done incredible things for my hair and my energy! I would recommend this for anyone who doesn't eat a ton of meat or may be slightly anemic.

Have a wonderful Friday! Tell me how you made your Friday FABULOUS!

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment