Tuesday, February 25, 2014

and I saw spark(le)s// my first link up

 
Well hello blog beauties!! I hope you are ready for a TERRIFIC Tuesday.  I am so so excited today because I am doing my first ever link up to another fashion blogger. She is Little Miss Fashion Queen, and boy is she a fashionista! I love her sassy style.

 
 
Our link-up today is all about SPARKLE, so I knew I had to wear this pink sparkly chevron top.  It is pretty much all of my favorite things combined.  It is also very smooth and flowy.  This is a work look I am wearing today.  It has gotten cold again here in OKC, so I just take that as more chances for cute 3/4 length tops, and boots.
 
I also had to bust out some white pants, partly because I love white pants, and partly because I am testing in class today so that means little to no chance of paint splatters, handprints, markers, etc.  All the other teachers out there understand!! :-)
 
 
Little Miss Fashion Queen Linkup
 
Click on the link above to catch this linkup, and see the other sweet and sparkly bloggers out there.
 
 
So go out there and shine a little on this Tuesday! :-)
~Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment