Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Years from OKCGlam!

(all dressed up on New Years with this handsome gent :) I can't think of anything sweeter!)
 
Happy 2014, everyone! I am so excited and ready for this new year.  2013 has been a great learning and growing experience, but I am ready for the new year upon us!

(Hey it's me and my sissy!)
 
Ringing in the New Year was hands down one of my favorite NYE's ever. It began with a coffee break using my new Keurig (which I'm obsessed with) with my sweet friend Courtney.  It was followed my ice skating, and then some drinky-poos with alot of my favorite people.
 
I don't have any perfect pictures of my outfits, but I much prefer these with my sweets anyway! I wore a form fitting sparkly dress with black tights, wedges, and a white blazer. Oh yes and us girls also rocked these show girl inspired headbands because, well, why not?!

 

I have alot of goals this year.  First is to definitely blog MORE. I've enjoyed it so much but I really want to kick it off to share my interests with everyone more and also just to have a creative outlet for all the things I love.

Second, I want to really practice enjoying being me, and keeping a good attitude.  After a few years of feeling like I was on a winding trail and forgetting who I am, I can tell that I feel undoubtedly myself again.  I am really happy for that.

Third, I want to continue my work in showing compassion every day. Whether its just holding a door for an old lady, or hugging my pet kitty cat, or high fiving one of my students, compassion is undoubtedly important. I have been so very blessed by compassionate people I want to continue that chain!!

What did you do and wear for New Years?? Did you make any resolutions?

Happy 2014, everyone!

 

 

 
                       Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment