Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back to School

 
It is back to school this week for me. One of the many things I love about being a teacher is avoiding calling it "work" but rather school.  We had a training day before the children came back so I took the advantage to wear these heeled boots I never wear! I paired it with a tunic, leopard belt, and floral scarf. I felt professional and sassy all day!

 
Here's a closer up of my accessories. As a new blogger, I am definitely still working on my photo editing and posing. I take my own photos so this is definitely an opportunity I need to work on!

 
Kailey and her wedding was simply beautiful. She was such a gorgeous bride and did a great job planning it. She wasn't a bridezilla PLUS she let us pick our own bridesmaids dresses with just the color she wanted. I love love love my dress and can't wait to wear it again! I had a great time seeing and meeting people, having a cocktail or two, dancing, and of course watching this sweet girl marry the man of her dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment