Friday, January 3, 2014

Chambray and Glitz

 
Good afternoon! Here is our chambray for the day.  When I first heard about this trend, I actually hated it.  I thought it looked like something I would see all of the men of the stockyards of OKC (you know, the denim suit? denim shirt, jeans, and workboots, fine for them not for me!)
 
But let me tell you, once I found one that fits me, it is my go-to run around town outfit piece.  I love wearing it with my warm wool tights and my heart scarf to stay toasty and cute.  I've also worn it with a lace skirt, or colored skinny jeans. Honestly the possibilities are pretty endless and is an easy way to look nice even on a lazy day.

 
I adore this scarf, as I adore all things girly. The temperatures are dropping here so I am trying my darndest to stay warm!

 
I also wanted to show off my first mani-pedi I've gotten at an actual salon in a loooong time. I always opt to do them myself because it's cheaper and I get to do it on my own couch at home. However, I went with my sweet bride-to-be on New Years Day and got my toes and fingers ready for her wedding TOMORROW!!  It is a barefoot wedding, so a pedicure was a must. I've been really into gold and LOTS of sparkles this season so I thought this was the best way to throw that in there with my bridesmaids dress!! :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment