Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's Beginning to Look ALOT Like Christmas!

It is beginning to look AND feel alot like the holidays now, everywhere I go! I wore this red dress today because it really put me in the spirit and made me feel very lovely and ladylike.

I paired it with this neat gold chain and pearls necklace to give it some edge and hardware.

Nothing is really complete without a bow. I added chocolate tights and boots to keep it from being too stiff and to keep me from being too cold!


This dress gets alot of movement during my day! I always try and pick things that I can teach in, which means lots of up and down and an apron over it too.

We have been doing nonstop holiday art over the past two weeks in my art room. Definitely one of the best perks of being an art teacher is picking holiday projects. I swear there are so many cute ones I don't know if I will ever get to try them all!

These gingerbread men were crafted by my sweet Kindergarteners today. They loved their "cookie" ornaments and listening to the story of the naughty gingerbread man.

 These reindeer were made in first and second grade. I taught them how to draw him and they loved painting him. We used tempera cakes because they really help down on the mess and me running around pouring paint every 5 seconds!
 
 
Third grade just finished drawing these grinny Grinches... Definitely one of my favorite holiday stories.
 
What are your favorite holiday stories? What gets you in the holiday spirit?
 
<3,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment