Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keep on Keepin...warm!

 
It is no doubt a VERY chilly day across the country today!!  I had no idea it was even that cold or rainy, as I got to school around 6:45 a.m. and stayed in said classroom (without windows) until 3:30 when I finally ventured out to my car. I found it to be cold AND rainy. This showed me it was the perfect time to go get a peppermint mocha and learn more blog skills. Yay!

 
Here is my OOTD. I love love love this tunic.  I bought it consignment for less than $10.00.  I dressed it up with a pretty pink necklace and just felt warm, cute, and professional all day today. 
 
This definitely helps, as any other fellow teachers know out there, teaching can be so rewarding, and yet on others so tiring and challenging that you leave that day feeling frustrated at the world and yourself. Yesterday was one of those days for me. My students (and trust me, I see over 200 different students each day) were wiley after the break.  A cute outfit and some Starbucks were just needed for this week.  I have been feeling frustrated and restless with myself and others. 
 
So cheers to you out there, do something kind for yourself today. Remember as I must, that you can't control others. You can only care for them, but you must remember to care for your own heart and soul as well.  I hope all is well for you today, and please take care of yourself as well as the others in your life that you care so much for. Xoxo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment