Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bell Wedding Day + Emergency Bridal Kit

 
The day is here!! I am so excited to be in my sweet friends Kailey and Tyler's wedding!! They are such a fun and amazing couple I couldn't be happier to be a part of their wedding.  We had the rehearsal last night and this is what I wore. I wish I had a clearer picture, especially of my new ankle booties that I got to wear! I definitely have chicken legs, and these were the first pair with an ankle opening smaller to fit me really well.


I crowned it off with a statement necklace, because, well who doesn't want some bling??

I'm off to start my day and prepare Kailey's emergency bridal kit. I think this is a great way to help the bride and bridesmaids. Except our bridal kit comes with mimosas! (champagne and orange juice)  Here's to a great day with a beautiful couple and so many sweet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment