Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sugar and Spice

 
Happy rainy Sunday from OKC everyone!  It is quite the dreary day out today, but I love the rain personally it always makes everything so clean and new. It also makes me slow down which is a rare moment in my life.
 
On this beautiful Sunday I have snoozed, watched Netflix, and ventured out of my apartment just twice (once for groceries, once for church).  Usually my weekends become jam packed,.so I am so thankful and blessed for this slow one!
 
Now for todays outfit, I got this beautiful floral scarf at H & M in Dallas. Ohh how I wish we had H & M in OKC!!!  I love this scarf and its sweet look.  To spice it up (and warm up, literally) I paired it with a leather jacket. I love the trend of "Sugar and Spice", mixing florals and lace with leather and studs.
 
Do you ever wear this look?  What relaxing thing did you do for yourself this weekend?
 
Take care lovelies, and definitely do something nice just for you today!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment