Monday, April 7, 2014

Teacher Chambray

 
In continuation of me trying to brighten up my wardrobe, here is a work outfit that I just ADORE.  I brightened up this wonderful chambray shirt (so perfect with the touches of lace) with a bright yellow skirt and yellow statement necklace. Most of my statement necklaces I get from Rue 21.  They are super affordable and adorable!
 
As for everything else, Monday has flown by.  We painted and drew, drew and painted alllll day long.  We are currently studying Monet, who is my favorite artist so I have been enjoying it and I think my students have too!
 
Today we are having lots of April showers... so I can't wait to see May flowers!  I love wearing all of my transition outfits but I cannot wait to walk out of school, climb in the car, and roll the windows down while working on my (non existent) tan!
 
What are you dreaming about for summer?
 
~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Those pops of yellow and traces of lace are amazing!! Love this outfit.

    xx, Genevieve
    www.styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com - Hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The belt really makes the chambray and neon yellow come together!

    ReplyDelete