Friday, April 11, 2014

hear me roar

 
TGIF, World!! I am feeling in much better spirits on this Friday.  Who knew that happy hour + great talks with your sisters/friendsthatarelikesisters can really lift your spirits? ;-) Never forget the power of girlfriends, my loves!
 
I think this outfit and skirt is just grrrreat!  I bought this skirt at Rue 21 this week.  It was one of those purchases that just yelled out at me.  I definiteily know this one will stay in my wardrobe for awhile.  I will wear it with tights in the fall and winter.  I do alot alot of consignment shopping so I tend to rotate clothes in and out.  I get excited when I find one that will stick with me  for awhile.  I suppose I have commitment phobia with my clothes!
 
I also completely agree with the thought that leopard is a neutral! Do you? What pieces do you have in your wardrobe that are a staple?
 
Happy Weekend, Loves!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment