Tuesday, June 3, 2014

long time no see

(lace hi-lo skirt and booties)
 
Hello, my long lost loves.  Somehow OKCGlam has suffered due to end of the year teacher doldrums and straight-up craziness!  I have survived the final quarter of our school year.   This included our district art show, school musical, retirement parties, slews of 5th grade activities plus attempts at having a social life and a career... phew!  No wonder I slept over 12 hours last night. #sorrynotsorry
 
This week I am teaching at a local art school/gallery/studio called Oklahoma Contemporary.  I am teaching sweet 5-7 year olds art this week and I am loving it!
 
I also love that I can wear heels at this job and not die.  I'm sure you other fashionista's understand!!
 
Here is my first summer work and summer play outfit. I love wearing outfits that are cute enough to wear straight from work to dinner with friends or wherever the day is taking me.
 
What are your summer outfit inspirations? Leave me some love!
 
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment