Monday, December 9, 2013

Meet OKC Glam

Hello World!

My name is Amanda, and this is my new blog! I am so excited to start posting here and sharing my life, adventures, creations, and inspirations.

     
A little about me. I am a 20-something female reigning from the mid-midwest of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I love my dear Oklahoma City and the way we are growing. It is not the most fashion inspired place, but I want to share the joys and beauty I find in it every day!! (Pictured is the OKC Downtown Skyline, and a little team I adore called the THUNDER!!!!)

 

I am an art teacher full time.  I love my students and have learned alot in the 3 years teaching from these little friends (and yes I really am that pale).



I dabble part time in just about everything else, especially local modeling, arts and crafting, fashionista-ing, exercising, and the list goes on.

 I am religious and spiritual it tends to be something I keep more to myself as a special thing between me and God. BUT I will say it is important to me to be a light and love for others to shine God into the world. :-)  You may hear about these musings from time to time. Trust me I respect everyone's opinions and I am just as happy to hear any side whether it's my thoughts or not. You never know what will spark something in you!

 


I find the most important thing in my life is to find inspiration and give it to others where you can.  I have started exploring blogland about 6 months ago, and I love finding so much insight from other bloggers and learning not just about their style but their lives. 

 
 
  I hope that my little corner of the internet here will help share my own adventures, inspire, and for me to be inspired as well!

Xoxo,

Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Your a wonderful woman who many admires an love ♥ myself included he he With all my respect your friend Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your work here, Amanda! * Nice to know we kinda quietly share the same spiritual beliefs & that's one of my face scriptures! Now, looking forward to the fashion statements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww wonderful!! Thank you both!!! That is so sweet.

    Terry you have been such a great supporter of me since day 1! I'm so blessed!

    Florence I can't wait either LOL. My favorite part! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! I will definitely be keeping a eye on this :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blog. I love that you're a Thunder fan. Kevin Durant is an amazing athlete.

    ReplyDelete