Monday, December 16, 2013

Don't Let It Snow (When I'm Sick)

Hello blogland!

Sorry for the delay in posts... Still getting in the swing of this over here! :-)  A "snowstorm" hit OKC last week, keeping me out of school for 3 days. Also a tummy bug hit me that kept me out of life for even longer!


Here is a shot of our Oklahoma "Snowpacalypse". It was very icy and VERY cold.  Even stranger, we had earthquakes come at the same time. Only in Oklahoma!  I took this shot when I was feeling a bit better and ventured out to Starbucks. It was really one of the worst days I've had in awhile. I was so sad I couldn't go to a friend's sweet 4 year olds birthday, so I pouted over some Starbucks.  It definitey helped my mood!


A shot of me and "Peabody" pre-sickness. I will say I loved getting out with my neighbors and building a snowman! I had not done that in years! Alot of the times in OK we just have ice, but this was beautiful packing snow yippee!  I also loved getting to finally wear this cozy sweater! It was very warm and I love that style right now.


 
Best part of being sick during a snowstorm though was I had sweet people to help take care of me!! I was very blessed and though I was pretty pouty I am just glad to be better and to have enjoyed some beautiful snow and days off.
 
What did you do on your snow days (if you had any)? What's your favorite part of snowy weather?


1 comment:

  1. hope you're feeling better it may snow again this Sunday personally speaking myself I don't like snow but it's because of my job

    ReplyDelete