Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bows on bows on bows....

Good afternoon! I am so excited today for two reasons. First, I am excited because the snow and ice is finally melting here in OKC! Secondly, I'm excited for my first outfit post! Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I have had fun wearing it.


These are my first blog pics, so if you have any tips for taking them yourself without them looking "totally selfie" please leave a comment!!

 
Bows on Bows on Bows! I love it! I am a sucker for anything girly girl style. I am pretty sure my little girl students would be proud.

This is my first time to wear this skirt, which I adore because it is covered in tiny bows, a big trend this year. I paired it with a simple soft t-shirt and my thermal leggings (warmer than pants, I swear!!) I also have a bow on my bag, and the blue gives it a pop of color.

This is how I really looked, bundled up to venture out at the end of our "Snowpacalypse". School was out (again) today so I got to sleep in, drink hot tea (since I have been sick) and take my time getting ready.

 
I got to go on a date with this lovely lady. Kelsea and I have known each other since the 7th grade and she is one of my very best friends. She is a Speech Language Pathologist, so she works with children like I do. I love getting to get together and share our funny stories.  She is also one of my favorite shopping buddies, so we did a little of that today too! A wonderful winter morning if I do say so.
 
She is also a blogger, so if you would like to check out her stuff, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment