Monday, December 16, 2013

Here Comes the Bride (and lotsa lace)

I have such an amazing year coming up! I get to be in two of my very best friend's weddings (and a third one in 2015!).

 
Here she is, she is soo beautiful and stylish! Here we are at her bridal shower this past weekend.  It took me a long time to decide to buy this dress but I'm glad I did!
 
 
We played that game where you get in teams and you make wedding dresses out of toilet paper. I got to be the mannequin. It was a close call but my team won!
 
 
 I'm not sure who made the cake but it was beautiful and DELICIOUS!
 

I decided to take the lace theme into the work week and wore this purple lace dress today.  I love wearing dresses to work because they are so comfy but also classy.  I keep several aprons at school though because (being an art teacher) things get very messy!

I used to never dress up for work in fear of getting art supplies on it... but the risk is work it to feel polished every day.

What is your favorite bridal shower game?  How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all yours friends getn hitch. Sure would like to see the wedding dress made of toilet paper you modeled lol . Sounds like you had a awesome weekend. Have a terrific Tuesday girl .

    ReplyDelete