Wednesday, June 11, 2014

tribal maxi //fun in the sun

(my new obsession)
 
Hello Loves.  It has taken me awhile to get on the tribal print bandwagon, but I could not resist it in this maxi dress!  If you are like me you are equally obsessed with these dresses for their cuteness, and versatility. Oh, and throw a sweater or button up with it and we have work appropriate too, CHA-CHING!!
 
This week has been my first week of summer break.  I am still working, at a local bank that I have worked at on and off since college. It is such an amazing job.. great hours and great people.  I have trouble sitting still, so I love keeping busy and keeping in budget by still working!! :-)
 
This Friday is my sister and I's birthday! We are spending the day together tomorrow and I am sooo excited, I cannot wait to post about it.  My sister is very special to me.  How lucky I am that we also get to share the same birthday!!
 
(My sister and I at Redfest in Austin, TX)

No comments:

Post a Comment